Communication is essential to the survival and success of any business. Email is a form of communication that helps companies reach out to clients and vendors all over the world. It has been a very essential communication tool in this age of technology, and with the growing number of businesses doing transactions online, the email is indeed a great tool in managing your business.
Utilizing Upstake Technologies's breadth of experience through the entire engagement lifecycle, from concept through design and implementation to operational running, we delivers a Corporate Email and messaging solution to fully meet customers' expectations.
The Corporate Email and Messaging solution includes:
- Mail Exchange Services
- Unified Messaging Services
Mail Exchange Services
Exchange services provide a centralized and highly robust email management system for the organization. Upstake Technologies also offers Email archiving services which caters to archiving, compliance, regulatory and e-discovery challenges
Key Services Includes:
- Facilitation of service provisioning and implementation
- Routine maintenance of Exchange Mail Servers
- Robust Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus protection for all mailboxes
- Wireless messaging for Blackberry and ActiveSync devices
- Additional and optional services include extended storage capabilities (Large Mailbox)
- Distribution Lists management and configuration on the Enterprise E-mail system
Unified Messaging Services
Upstake Technologies offers Instant Messaging (IM) services, for both enterprise and external, as a way to connect co-workers through direct, live interaction on line. IM is a near-instantaneous way to chat informally, via text, audio, video, or voice with one person or a group across geographical distances.
Key Services Includes:
- Evaluation of requirements for performance, high availability, security and other design factors
- Meetings-wide instant messaging (IM), phone-based audio, file distribution, presenting with Microsoft PowerPoint presentation graphics program, and desktop and program sharing.
- Installment, configuration, development and testing of functionality
- Development and implementation of an end-user adoption and support plan
- Redundant, high-bandwidth network connectivity